Home buying is a lot more complicated than finding the home of your dreams on the internet and then writing a check.
There are finances to get in order, housing decisions to make, home searches, scheduling home tours, offers to be made and negotiations to handle, opening escrow and payments to be made, inspections to be scheduled, plus what seems to be an endless number of contracts and forms to be completed, all before you get the keys to your new dream home.
However, it’s not necessary to navigate the home buying process alone. A good Buyer’s agent can help you find the right home, negotiate effectively on your behalf, connect you with qualified real estate professionals and guide you through the paper labyrinth.
When you work with the Nelson Real Estate Group, we will help you:
- Determine and Manage your Goals
- It’s easy to make a list of all your wants in a new home. We will help you look at that list realistically and help you prioritize.
- Find the Right Lender
- If you need a lender, we can connect you with an excellent and reputable lender that has helped many of our clients over the years.
- Home Search & Scheduling
- Once your finances are in order and you’ve set your goals, it’s time to start looking at homes. We will show you homes based on your requirements and may have recommendations that would also be suitable. Sometimes seeing something just outside of your scope, helps clients see other possibilities. This is where knowing the area and understanding our clients really benefits the process.
- Find the Right Inland Empire Home
- Temescal Valley is our home and where we help many of our community members with their real estate needs. However, we have helped clients buy and sell homes throughout the Inland Empire, including Corona, Lake Elsinore, Norco, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Lake Arrowhead and other mountain communities, as well as Riverside, Menefee, Temecula, and more.
- Advise on Offers/Negotiations
- We counsel our clients on crafting the right offer. Being familiar with recent market activity and comparable properties within an area, and having years of experience, enable us to counsel on presenting strong offers and managing negotiations.
At Nelson Real Estate Group, we understand that buying a home is one of the largest purchases that many of our clients will ever make and one of the best ways to build wealth. So, we want you to be happy with your home buying and selling experience so that you will consider us again for your future home purchases.
“Kelly & Glen, Andy and i appreciate all you have done for us. You both were amazing! We knew when we met you that you both were the ones we wanted to work with in finding our new home. Your knowledge of the area was outstanding and you were there for every question we had. We can’t thank you enough. Even on your vacation, you made yourselves available for us and our questions. You both are the best and if I know anyone who is looking for a great realtor, I will give them your name and number. Thank you again!
Chris and Andy, Temescal Valley